Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vote

Today marked the first time I voted as a Massachusettsian...Massachusettsite...whatever. A citizen of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

A couple of random election thoughts.

1. It feels odd to support a party that actually has a shot at statewide office. Rarely happened in Texas.

2. Where does the Republican Party find these white guys with the chiseled features and good hair? Rick Perry...Scott Brown...It's like they stamp them out of a mold. Secret cloning lab? Kidding.

But really. See?














Voting was done with paper and ye old standardized test fill-in-the-oval method. I could hear the voices of teachers past ringing in my ears...admonishing me to keep my marks inside the oval and not to make any stray marks. The result of this election will be far more important than any SAT, GRE, MCAT, or LSAT. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love reading your thoughts and responses.