Friday, December 17, 2010

A very merry cocktail: peppermint bark martini

Tomorrow, we're having some friends over for drinks, dinner, and some much-needed puzzle help (more on the puzzle later). This chocolate peppermint martini is a perfect holiday cocktail. The sliver of peppermint bark adds a festive flourish.


Peppermint bark martini
2 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
1/2 fluid ounce peppermint schnapps
1/2 fluid ounce white Creme de Cacao
sliver of peppermint bark

Mix liquor together in shaker with crushed ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass. Drop a sliver of peppermint bark into bottom of glass.

À votre santé!

2 comments:

  1. I tried these Saturday night(we were at a friend's home and I suggested it when I noticed the freshly made peppermint bark.) Oh so yummy. It was kismet that I had seen this on your blog Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about serendipity. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and the home-made peppermint bark sounds perfect. Isn't it like drinking candy (with a little kick)?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I love reading your thoughts and responses.