Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deal flash: Gamewright and Ceaco puzzle and game warehouse sale

For my Boston-area readers, Gamewright and Ceaco are having their puzzle and game holiday warehouse sale today and tomorrow (December 8 and 9), from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. This cash-only sale is located at their offices on 70 Bridge Street, second floor in Newton, MA.

My kids and I are huge Gamewright fans. If you check out their games' ratings on Amazon, you'll find that we're definitely not alone. Gamewright games are great fun, clever, educational, and compact. Their games have won over 150 awards from organizations like Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, Parents' Choice, Dr. Toy and MENSA. I love that many of their games are card-based, perfect for toting to after-school activities. Along with paper/crayons and books, Gamewright games are my go-to for entertaining siblings while waiting for fencing or karate or dance or piano lessons to finish.

The sale also offered a variety of beautiful Ceaco puzzles for all ages. If you're in the area, the prices make it worth the drive. So swing by for some wonderful holiday gifts or stocking stuffers, gifts for the final days of Hanukkah, or to stock up the birthday party closet.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was searching today for some 1000 piece puzzles to give husband. I had never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could help! Hope you found some good gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I love reading your thoughts and responses.