Monday, October 11, 2010

Yoohoo!!!

Hi again, y'all!

Where have I been?

I've spent the past few days catching up with old Austin friends and experiencing the fabulosity that is the Austin City Limits Music Festival. My blood still feels like it's thrumming to an insistent, happy beat, and I want to burst into a joyous dance. Which might look a little odd in suburban Boston. Better refrain.

Anyway, it's late. I still need to unpack and figure out what my children need for school tomorrow. More later.

I had an amazing time, but it's good to be home.

P.S. If you love live music, you must experience ACL Music Festival at least once in your life. The 2011 dates have been set, and $50 three-day passes will go on sale very soon. As you can imagine, these passes get snapped up in a blink so keep a sharp eye out if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love reading your thoughts and responses.